In collaboration with the ANU Indonesia Project, J-PAL Southeast Asia and TNP2K, IRSA and Syiah Kuala University are conducting three pre-conference trainings on 20 and 21 July 2019:
- Evaluating Social Programs through conducting Randomized Evaluation by J-PAL Southeast Asia
- Quasi-Experimental Approaches for Program Evaluation by TNP2K
- Econometric Methods for Less than Ideal Situations by ANU Indonesia Project
(click the above link for more info)
Enrolment fee for each training is Rp. 1,000,000.- (one million Rupiah). This fee covers:
- Training materials
- Coffee Break (2x per day)
- Lunch (1x per day)
Please note that this fee does not include your cost of traveling to Banda Aceh, accommodation and expenses outside the training location as well as the conference registration fee to participate in the 15th IRSA International Conference.
For the pre-conference training on Quasi-Experimental Design and Econometric Methods, participants will need to bring their own laptop containing a Stata software (we will not provide you any laptops or software).
There are limited seats for each training and participation of the training will be confirmed by the organizer. It is advisable to register as soon as possible.
- To register for the Evaluating Social Program Training, please fill out this form: Bahasa / English
- To register for the Quasi-Experiment Design or the Econometric Methods, please download this form, and send it to Dr. Saiful Mahdi (saiful.mahdi[at]unsyiah.ac.id) and cc (copy carbon) it to Mirza Ardi (mirzardi86[at]gmail.com)
Once the organizers have confirmed your eligibility to attend the course, you will need to pay the pre-conference training enrollment fee by 30 June 2019. Please note: do not pay the fee before you receive a notification that your registration is accepted.
Payments for local participants and presenters for pre-conference workshops and the conference can be made by:
- Money transfer to:
: PERKUMPULAN ILMU REGIONAL INDONESIA
: Bank BNI
: UI Depok
Bank’s Swift Code
Credit card and other methods, please click here.
Please send us your transfer receipt via email to saiful.mahdi[at]unsyiah.ac.id and:
- cc to famalia(at)povertyactionlab.org if you are attending the Evaluating Social Programs through conducting Randomized Evaluation, or
- cc to mirzardi86[at]gmail.com if you are attending the other trainings
with subject “Training Receipt – <4 digit Registration ID>”; for example “Transfer Receipt – 1234”.
You can obtain your registration ID from our ConfTool system at: https://www.conftool.com/irsa2019/.